Background Script

Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Little Welcome

Dear You,

Welcome!

Now that that's out of the way... A bit about yours truly, because it's always nice to know who it is that's writing you. It'll make us a little less like strangers, and a little more like friends. I'm a twenty-something. I think that in and of itself is pretty well enough said, but I'll explain. As a twenty-something, I'm transitioning. I'm going back to school for one last year, I'm trying to start a career. I'm trying new things, and pushing old envelopes. I'm making new friends, I'm losing old friends. I'm learning new skills, and seeing where my new repertoire can take me.

In all of this, I'm finding things every day that make me smile -- I'm quintessentially girlie, which means I enjoy the frillier and pinker things. I'm a bit of a music junkie. I have discovered that I'm one of "those" Cat-Moms (You know the one -- I find myself spending more time talking about my cat than about anything else. I can almost hear people getting bored with me now and again.). I'm artsy, and definitely not sporty. Like at all. I prefer Shakespeare to Soccer... although I think it would be fun to learn archery.

In a nutshell, I'm not sure what this blog will wind up being. It could just end up as a great deal of my rambling away about nothing (or... let's be honest... my cat), but I think that's half the fun. As a twenty-something, I don't really know where I'm going. I have a general idea, but the path is uncertain, which means that getting where we're going is half the fun. Being as how I'm taking you all along with me, I promise to write as frequently as possible. Much of my particular brand of twenty-something is up in the air, but we'll be patient with each other, won't we?

So... if you're ready, we'll just get started then, shall we?

Anxiously Yours,

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment