Background Script

Sunday 6 October 2013

Missing

Dear You,

I know it's been a while since I last wrote you (and I know we still have to find a name for you. I promise to get on that ASAP), and I apologize for that.

I'm not making excuses, but I have been absent from basically every aspect of my life except for school. My friends barely see me, my relatives barely see me, and I haven't written you in about a month. I definitely underestimated what I was getting myself into with this program.

I think, though, that I have developed a system which will allow me to write you more frequently. I few things have happened recently that I would like to share with you, so I'm going to go ahead and write them into separate letters, which I can then send to you individually, just to keep you going in case I run into exams or something... which are coming up. I am not excited.

I am hoping to be able to find a way to write you much more often, but at the moment I needed a break from writing a paper/presentation which is due Tuesday. I decided since I was in writer-mode that I'd say hi for once.

Promise you won't hate me for vanishing?

All my love,

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment