Background Script

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Catching Up

Dear You,

It's been ages since I wrote you, I know.

News-wise, I'm happy to report that my life has been relatively placid of late. My first term in college whizzed by at the speed of light, and I'm already into term two. I seem to have passed all of my final exams, and things are going quite smoothly. I have a couple of stories coming up for you, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

So far, I'm finding college to be the most difficult and rewarding experience of my life to date. I haven't written you, because I have lately been dividing my time equally among being in class, studying, sleeping, and once in a while having a meal. Utter madness!

The lack of balance in my life has really begun to weigh on me. I am, as we have discussed, happy to be on my own, but I find the lack of social aspect in my current lifestyle to be somewhat unhealthy. I basically only seem to see my classmates and my room mate on a day-to-day basis. I very rarely see friends, or even family, because I am so weighed down with school.

I have made the decision that I not only need to make more time for my friends and family, but also for you, and for myself. I need to find balance in my life.

But first, I'm moving, so I need to pack.

Steadfastly yours,

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment